WHATS NEED FOR BUSINESS PLAN[Updated for 2019]
What is business plan ?
Business plans is– written instruction for managing a business – business direction. The description of everything that needs to be done to help customer service, financing, or for making or selling goods. detailed plan to achieve business goals.
A parson needs to know what to do starting a business.
- Who do business?
- What kind of business will do?
- Why do business?
- When to start a business?
- Where to do business?
- How to do business?
The answer to these questions is business plan.
1.Who do business?
Before starting the business——–!
For leadership of business————————-!
There is a need to have a practical idea about the merchandise of the person. It well be easy to manage the business successfully.
Attributes of a business leader
Must have the power to instruct the staff for managing the business team .this is a mental skill.
Which will serve as chain of command? Excellent use of smart intellectual is very important for performance.
2.Risk taking ability
Have a mentality to take risks for business growth. Business to favor adversity or for new market expansion or any circumstances take reasonable risks.
knowledge, it is important to know about technology economics, politics and other contend porary topics.
4.Competitive attitude –
There will be internal and external contests with similar organizations. If you went to survive in this competition, you will have to make the right decision by analyzing success and failures of similar organizations. You can see the “SWOT” section to know more about this.
5.decision making power
“no decision is correct unless you prove him right”
Every day you make countless decisions. these are deeply affecting your business decision means choosing the right method of choice and choosing one of several ways.
Decision making system
2.just ask the right person
3. what is the alternative way to find out .
4.under the decision, read the work
5.reconsider the decision by judging the results if the your work.
“communication is the exchange of massages between people for the purpose of achieving common meaning”
Trade and information sharing in the field of trade and commerce is the business contact .contact in business is very important. This contact may be with your customer or agent, increase the efficiency of communication, the greater the chance of your success.
Business contact field
# Organization management
# Supply chin management
# Relationship marketing
# public relation
Ambition to overwhelm first –resident business man.
You need to be able to integrate with all your business branches. Because they will always play a positive role in the development of your business.
9.personal and professional ethics
Honesty and ethics are important for business activities. Because a business man represents himself as an honorable person. And always behave with elegant responsibilities .
What kind of business will do?
there are many business idea here.you can choose a business according to your choice.
Agriculture & Food:
• Agricultural Waste • Animal Products • Coffee Beans • Farm Machinery & Equipment • Feed • Fresh Seafood • Fruit • Mushrooms & Truffles • Nuts & Kernels • Plant & Animal Oil • Plant Seeds & Bulbs • Timber Raw Materials • Vanilla Beans • Vegetables
Food & Beverage:
• Baby Food • Baked Goods • Canned Food • Coffee • Confectionery • Dairy • Drinking Water • Egg & Egg Products • Food Ingredients • Fruit Products • Grain Products • Honey Products • Instant Food • Meat & Poultry • Seafood • Soft Drinks • Tea
Apparel,Textiles & Accessories:
• Apparel Design Services • Apparel Processing Services • Apparel Stock • Boy’s Clothing • Costumes • Ethnic Clothing • Garment Accessories • Girl‘s Clothing • Infant & Toddlers Clothing • Mannequins • Maternity Clothing • Men‘s Clothing • Sewing Supplies • Sportswear • Stage & Dance Wear • Tag Guns • Uniforms • Used Clothes • Wedding Apparel & Accessories • Women’s Clothing
Textile & Leather Product:
• Home Textile • Leather • Leather Product • Textile Accessories • Yarn • 100% Cotton Fabric • 100% Polyester Fabric • Bedding Set • Towel • Chair Cover • Genuine Leather
• Belts • Fashion Accessories Design Services • Fashion Accessories Processing Services • Gloves & Mittens • Scarf, Hat & Glove Sets • Hats & Caps • Hair Accessories • Genuine Leather Belts • Leather Gloves & Mittens • Ties & Accessories • Belt Buckles • Metal Belts
Jewelry, Eye wear:
• Jewelry • Watches • Eyeglasses Frames • Sunglasses • Sports Eyewear • Body Jewelry • Bracelets & Bangles • Brooches • Cuff Links & Tie Clips • Earrings • Jewelry Boxes • Jewelry Sets • Jewelry Tools & Equipment • Loose Beads • Loose Gemstone • Necklaces • Pendants & Charms • Rings • Wristwatches
Auto & Transportation:
• Automobiles • Trailers • Trucks • Golf Carts • Marine Parts & Accessories • Truck Parts & Accessories • Trains • Motorcycles & Scooters • Auto Parts & Accessories • Emergency Vehicles • Bus Parts & Accessories • Bus • Containers
Bags & Accessories:
• Bag & Luggage Making Materials • Bag Parts & Accessories • Business Bags & Cases • Digital Gear & Camera Bags • Handbags & Messenger Bags • Luggage & Travel Bags • Luggage Cart • Other Luggage, Bags & Cases • Special Purpose Bags & Cases • Sports & Leisure Bags • Wallets & Holders • Luggage Sets • Trolley Bags • Briefcases • Cosmetic Bags & Cases • Shopping Bags • Handbags • Backpacks • Wallets
Shoes & Accessories:
• Baby Shoes • Children’s Shoes • Dance Shoes • Genuine Leather Shoes • Men’s Shoes • Other Shoes • Shoe Materials • Shoe Parts & Accessories • Shoe Repairing Equipment • Shoes Design Services • Shoes Processing Services • Sports Shoes • Women’s Shoes
• Computer Hardware & Software • Electronic Cigarettes • Accessories & Parts • Camera, Photo & Accessories • Home Audio, Video & Accessories • Mobile Phone & Accessories • Other Consumer Electronics • Portable Audio, Video & Accessories • Video Game & Accessories • Mobile Phones • Earphone & Headphone • Power Banks • Digital Camera • Radio & TV Accessories • Speaker • Television • Cables • Charger • Digital Battery • Digital Photo Frame • 3D Glasses
• Air Conditioning Appliances • Cleaning Appliances • Hand Dryers • Home Appliance Parts • Home Appliances Stocks • Home Heaters • Kitchen Appliances • Laundry Appliances • Other Home Appliances • Refrigerators & Freezers • Water Heaters • Water Treatment Appliances • Wet Towel Dispensers • Air Conditioners • Fans • Solar Water Heaters • Cooking Appliances • Coffee Makers • Blenders
Security & Protection:
• Access Control Systems & Products • Alarm • CCTV Products • Firefighting Supplies • Locksmith Supplies • Police & Military Supplies • Roadway Safety • Safes • Security Services • Self Defense Supplies • Water Safety Products • CCTV Camera • Alcohol Tester • Fire Alarm
Electrical Equipment, Components & Telecoms:
• Solar Energy Products • Batteries • Electrical Instruments • Circuit Breakers • Connectors & Terminals • Industrial Controls • Contractors • Motors • Electrical Supplies • Electronic & Instrument Enclosures • Generators • Power Accessories • Power Distribution Equipment • Power Supplies • Professional Audio, Video & Lighting • Relays • Switches • Transformers • Wires, Cables & Cable Assemblies • Wiring Accessories • Solar Cells, Solar Panel
Antennas for Communications • Communication Equipment • Telephones & Accessories • Communication Cables • Fiber Optic Equipment • Fixed Wireless Terminals • WiFi Finder • Telephone Accessories • Corded Telephones • Cordless Telephones • Wireless Networking Equipment • Telephone Headsets • VoIP Products • Repeater • PBX • Telecom Parts • Phone Cards • Telephone Cords • Answering Machines • Caller ID Boxes
Gifts, Sports & Toys:
• Amusement Park • Artificial Grass & Sports Flooring • Fitness & Body Building • Gambling • Golf • Indoor Sports • Musical Instruments • Outdoor Sports • Sports Gloves • Sports Safety • Sports Souvenirs • Team Sports • Tennis • Water Sports • Winter Sports • Camping & Hiking • Scooters • Gym Equipment • Swimming & Diving
Gifts & Crafts:
• Art & Collectible • Crafts • Arts & Crafts Stocks • Cross Stitch • Festive & Party Supplies • Flags, Banners & Accessories • Gift Sets • Holiday Gifts • Home Decoration • Key Chains • Knitting & Crocheting • Lanyard • Money Boxes • Music Boxes • Pottery & Enamel • Sculptures • Souvenirs • Stickers
Toys & Hobbies:
• Action Figure • Baby Toys • Balloons • Candy Toys • Classic Toys • Dolls • Educational Toys • Electronic Toys • Glass Marbles • Inflatable Toys • Light-Up Toys • Plastic Toys • Preschool • Solar Toys • Toy Accessories • Toy Animal • Toy Guns • Toy Parts • Toy Robots • Toy Vehicle
Health & Beauty:
• Animal Extract • Plant Extracts • Body Weight • Health Care Supplement • Health Care Supplies • Crude Medicine • Prepared Drugs In Pieces • Traditional Patented Medicines • Body Fluid-Processing & Circulation Devices • Clinical Analytical Instruments • Dental Equipment • Emergency & Clinics Apparatuses • Equipment of Traditional Chinese Medicine • General Assay & Diagnostic Apparatuses • Medical Consumable • Medical Cryogenic Equipment • Medical Software • Physical Therapy Equipment • Radiology Equipment & Accessories • Sterilization Equipment • Surgical Instrument • Ultrasonic, Optical, Electronic Equipment • Ward Nursing Equipment • Medicines
Beauty & Personal Care:
• Baby Care • Bath Supplies • Beauty Equipment • Body Art • Breast Care • Feminine Hygiene • Fragrance & Deodorant • Hair Care • Hair Extensions & Wigs • Hair Salon Equipment • Makeup • Makeup Tools • Men Care • Nail Supplies • Oral Hygiene • Other Beauty & Personal Care Products • Sanitary Paper • Shaving & Hair Removal • Skin Care • Skin Care Tool
Home, Lights & Construction:
• Balustrades & Handrails • Bathroom • Boards • Building Glass • Ceilings • Corner Guards • Countertops,Vanity Tops & Table Tops • Curtain Walls & Accessories • Decorative Films • Door & Window Accessories • Doors & Windows • Earthwork Products • Elevators & Elevator Parts • Escalators & Escalator Parts • Faucets, Mixers & Taps • Fiberglass Wall Meshes • Fireplaces,Stoves • Fireproofing Materials • Floor Heating Systems & Parts • Flooring & Accessories • Form work • Gates • Heat Insulation Materials • HVAC Systems & Parts • Kitchen • Ladders & Scaffolding • Landscaping Stone • Masonry Materials • Metal Building Materials • Real Estate • Soundproofing Materials • Stairs & Stair Parts • Stone Carvings and Sculptures • Sun rooms & Glass Houses • Tiles & Accessories • Waterproofing Materials
Home & Garden:
• Bar ware • Bathroom Products • Cooking Tools • Cookware • Garden Supplies • Home Decor • Home Storage & Organization • Household Chemicals • Household Cleaning Tools & Accessories • Household Sundries • Kitchen Knives & Accessories • Laundry Products • Pet Products • Kitchen,Dining,Bar & Tableware • Dinnerware • Drink ware • Baby Supplies & Products • Rain Gear • Lighters & Smoking Accessories
Lights & Lighting:
• Emergency Lighting • Holiday Lighting • Indoor Lighting • LED Lighting • Lighting Accessories • Lighting Bulbs & Tubes • Other Lights & Lighting Products • Outdoor Lighting • Professional Lighting • LED Residential Lighting • LED Outdoor Lighting • Chandeliers & Pendant Lights • Ceiling Lights • Crystal Lights • Stage Lights • Street Lights • Energy Saving & Fluorescent • LED Landscape Lamps • LED Professional Lighting • LED Encapsulation Series
• Antique Furniture • Baby Furniture • Bamboo Furniture • Children Furniture • Commercial Furniture • Folding Furniture • Furniture Accessories • Furniture Hardware • Furniture Parts • Glass Furniture • Home Furniture • Inflatable Furniture • Metal Furniture • Outdoor Furniture • Plastic Furniture • Rattan / Wicker Furniture • Wood Furniture • Living Room Furniture • Bedroom Furniture
Machinery, Industrial Parts & Tools:
• Agriculture Machinery & Equipment • Apparel & Textile Machinery • Building Material Machinery • Chemical Machinery & Equipment • Electronic Products Machinery • Energy & Mineral Equipment • Engineering & Construction Machinery • Food & Beverage Machinery • General Industrial Equipment • Home Product Making Machinery • Industry Laser Equipment • Machine Tool Equipment • Metal & Metallurgy Machinery • Paper Production Machinery • Pharmaceutical Machinery • Plastic & Rubber Machinery • Printing Machine • Woodworking Machinery
• General Mechanical Components Design Services • General Mechanical Components Stock • Industrial Brake • Machine Tools Accessory • Used General Mechanical Components • Coating Services
Tools & Hardware:
• Hardware • Hand Tools • Material Handling Tools • Power Tool Accessories • Power Tools • Tool Design Services • Tool Parts • Tool Processing Services • Tool Sets • Tool Stock • Knife • Hand Carts & Trolleys • Lawn Mower
Metallurgy, Chemicals, Rubber & Plastics Minerals & Metallurgy:
• Aluminum • Barbed Wire • Billets • Carbon • Carbon Fiber • Cast & Forged • Cemented Carbide • Ceramic Fiber Products • Ceramics • Copper • Copper Forged • Fiberglass Products • Glass • Graphite Products • Ingots • Iron • Lead • Lime • Magnetic Materials • Metal Scrap • Metal Slabs • Mineral Wool • Molybdenum • Nickel • Non-Metallic Mineral Deposit • Other Metals & Metal Products • Other Non-Metallic Minerals & Products • Pig Iron • Quartz Products • Rare Earth & Products • Rare Earth Magnets • Refractory • Steel • Titanium • Tungsten • Wire Mesh • Zinc
Rubber & Plastics:
Plastic Processing Service • Plastic Products • Plastic Projects • Plastic Raw Materials • Plastic Stocks • Recycled Plastic • Recycled Rubber • Rubber Processing Service • Rubber Products • Rubber Projects • Rubber Raw Materials • Rubber Stocks • Plastic Cards • PVC • Plastic Tubes • Rubber Hoses • Plastic Sheets • Agricultural Rubber
• Biodiesel • Biogas • Charcoal • Coal • Coal Gas • Coke Fuel • Crude Oil • Electricity Generation • Petrochemical Products • Solar Energy Products • Industrial Fuel • Natural Gas • Other Energy Related Products • Wood Pellets • Solar Energy Systems • Lubricant • Diesel Fuel • Solar Collectors
Packaging, Advertising & Office:
• Agricultural Packaging • Aluminum Foil • Apparel Packaging • Blister Cards • Bottles • Cans • Chemical Packaging • Composite Packaging Materials • Cosmetics Packaging • Electronics Packaging • Food Packaging • Gift Packaging • Handles • Hot Stamping Foil • Jars • Lids, Bottle Caps, Closures • Media Packaging • • Other Packaging Applications • Other Packaging Materials • Packaging Bags • Packaging Boxes • Packaging Labels • Packaging Trays • Packaging Tubes • Paper & Paperboard • Paper Packaging • Pharmaceutical Packaging • Plastic Film • Plastic Packaging • Printing Materials • Printing Services • Protective Packaging • Pulp • Shrink Film • Strapping • Stretch Film • Transport Packaging
Office & School Supplies:
• Art Supplies • Badge Holder & Accessories • Board • Board Eraser • Book Cover • Books • Calculator • Calendar • Clipboard • Correction Supplies • Desk Organizer • Drafting Supplies • Easels • Educational Supplies • Filing Products • Letter Pad / Paper • Magazines • Map • Notebooks & Writing Pads • Office Adhesives & Tapes • Office Binding Supplies • Office Binding Supplies • Office Cutting Supplies • Office Equipment • Office Paper • Other Office & School Supplies • Paper Envelopes • Pencil Cases & Bags • Pencil Sharpeners • Printer Supplies • Stamps • Stationery Set • Stencils • Writing Accessories • Writing Instruments • Yellow Pages
• Cargo & Storage Equipment • Commercial Laundry Equipment • Financial Equipment • Funeral Supplies • Restaurant & Hotel Supplies • Store & Supermarket Supplies • Trade Show Equipment • Vending Machines • Wedding Supplies • Display Racks • Advertising Players • Advertising Light Boxes • Hotel Amenities • Supermarket Shelves • Stacking Racks & Shelves • Refrigeration Equipment
why do business ?
One of the easiest solution to live happily is economic liberation. So the decision to do my business for economic release. I started the path of economic liberation by creating a business institution and i am the partner of the country’s development by creating jobs for others.
when to start a business?
1.making business plan. 2.raise money(budget ratio)
3.company structure build 4.all business licenses
5.create website 6.register for social contact profile
7.office and store rental 8.Buy necessary furniture factory equipment.
9.business card. pad, cash memo made etc. 10.opening the business bank account.
Etc, the accessories can be completed within two months and can start the business.
where to do business?
Three basic issues in a business:
- Place 2.customer 3.products
Importance of business place.
Business place is Business location, installation, easy availability ,expansion, communication system etc.
“business location may be defined as deciding a suitable
location where the business will commence functioning ”
agarwal and jain—
the importance of the business position from different perspectives:
1.availability of raw materials-
To prevent production and increase production costs, sufficient supply of raw materials is very important.
2.fulfilling consumer’s demands-
To fill the needs of consumer’s easily, you have to determine the appropriate place.
To perform fast business activities ensure roads, financial ,insurance, institutions, gas, electricity, water ,and technical contract.
Achieving institutional goals and for easy marketing off products at low cost .the marketing place or trader needs to determine the business place.
To stay ahead of the competition to deliver the product at lower price then the competitor and to provide after sales service,
6.expanding the business
If you build a business a suitable place to properly marketing and sales increase and new professions can be developed using profitable dividends.
7.transportation and communication facilities to move raw materials , labor, machinery and equipment from one place to another, have to look at transport and communication systems.
8.proper utilization of resources
Ensure proper use of resources for increasing income . this will facilitate production costs and marketing.
9.government regulation and facilities
To enjoy multiple benefits, the organization needs to be determined according to the government policy.
10.social welfare and upgrading live hood standards
Establish the organization position considering the heath of society and environment.
There will also be some issues that influence business location.
1.business nature 2.presence of essential ingredients
3.market proximity 4.economic components
5.convenience of warehousing 6.good availability of land
7. extension facility 8. government patronage
9.political stability 10.availability of energy and energy resources
The product is closely related to the consumer .therefore ,to determine the demand of the customer, the following must be observe.
1.gender 2.age 3. occupation
4.disposable income 5.residential location
6. recreational activities 7.family need
8.budget pressures 9.social needs
10. brand preferences
First create a product list. start your product activity according to that list.
1.list off what to do to improve the product
2.appoint skilled people in product production
3.please see if there is any way to sell the product at a lower price
- give each product specific name 5. patent and trade marks of products
6.planner to present the product 7. verify with the quality of similar products
8.control the quality of the product according to customer’s needs
9.accept the opinion about the product 10.product advertised
Collect the information on the above topics and create a work plan accordingly.
How to write a business plan?
We are already going to start a business. our business type is “fast food shop”.
This organization will serve fries and delicious food and serve well organized customers. This establishment will play a role in reducing the unemployment of the society and the economic development of the state.
- Project name ……………………………………………………………….
- Project location ………………………………………………………….
- Type of ownership ……………………………………………………..
- Brief introduction of the entrepreneur
|NO-||Name/address||Educational qualification||Business experience||Other info|
|A. fixed capital||B. current capital||C .business expenditure|
6.loans and own funds
|Description||1st year||2nd year||3rd year|
|Description||1st year||2nd year||3rd year|
|Net return-rate on sale||Value||Value||Value|
|The return-rate on investment||Value||Value||Value|
|Return on own investment||Value||Value||Value|
9. break –event point(sale) …………..
10. employment : ……………………………….
11. contribution of the project to the local economy:
1. will contribute to the national economy
2.employment will be created.
Dr. Philip Koestler –defines marketing as
“ the science and art of exploring creating ,and delivering value to satisfy the needs of a target marketing at a profit”
“design of the product means determining the shape, standard and patter of the product”
Customer tastes, likes ,style, satisfaction ,product size, shape, color, type ,quality, portability etc. refers to product design. Contest will be considered while designing the product
The importance of the product design:
1.attraction creation 2.production expense rate
3.change to consumer’s tests 4.Technical change
5.competition 6.hold loyal buyers
7.creating new opportunities 8.maintain good reputation
9.dealing with product life cycle 10. maximum utilization of assets
Considering the above mentioned aspects, product should be designed. It will be possible to survive in the competition.
Layout of product design :
The business product name is (fast food shop ) .The difference between the quality and price of the product with the competition product is referent —
1. compability to achieve customer satisfaction
2.repair qualification 3.modular design qualification
4. effectiveness 6.reduce production time
7.capability of purchase 8.capability of the institution
9.product design 10.availability
11.easy to use 12.after sales service
This business location is (your business location)
1. House name……………
2. Road no………………
This business will expand across the following Geographic area:
1…………………………. 2………………………… 3……………………………. 4……………………………. 5…………………………….
residential ,official, school aria, or in the market .you will need to create a list of the types of customers you can get for any type of product.
The following will be sold to the buyers.
1.......... 2........... 3.......... 4........... 5.......... 6...........
after determining the main customer ,you will to determine the quality of the produucts you went to product in the market.
The demand for such product is now –total =1500000 (yearly)
|1.company name- € 150000 (yearly sale)|
|2.company name- € 150000 (yearly sale)|
|3.company name- € 150000 (yearly sale)|
|4.company name- € 100000 (yearly sale)|
|5.company name- € 100000 (yearly sale)|
|6.company name- € 100000 (yearly sale)|
|7.company name- € 100000 (yearly sale)|
|8.company name- € 150000 (yearly sale)||Value|
|9.company name- € 150000 (yearly sale)||Value|
Demand and supply gap:
According to the above information, the supply gap is different form the proposed goods — € 350000(yearly)
My product will occupy 15% of the proposed market first year, 25%second year ,30% third year .
# My product sales price is …………………..
#the sale price of competitive product is ……………………….
The price has been set according to the following information.
1.comparison with competitive product price
2.according to the customer capability
The suggested sale of my product is given below :
|Product name||1st year||2nd year||3rd year|
Considering the product, place, price, marketing strategy is defined.
1.how different from product competition?
2.what are the key features of the product?
3.at any moment enter the product life cycle
4. what messages will contain the package?
5.what size, color and elements of package size should be?
6.what are sales and production forecasts?
1.how will the product distribution poses be?
2.the time for product distribution should be determined.
1.How much will each price/ unit cost?
2.whether there will be offers or discounts?
3. what is the main purpose of valuing?
1.What is the total budget for marketing?
2.where will the location of your products on the retailer shop?
3.where ever the ads will be promoted?
4.what is the purpose of the campaign?
5.what will be the budget for the product delivery?
- what is the theme of the promotion?
- 2.what media will use?
- how often will advertise?
- how much will the advertising cost?
Production planning and process:
1.list of what products will be produced.
2. according to the list of inventories, row materials collection is made.
3.creating a list of row materials suppliers.
4.collect row materials according to demand .
input/ row materials
List of fixed assets and depreciation
The business building, equipment, spare parts and other fixed assets and their expenses are as follows.
|Fixed assets||purchase price||stability of assets||depreciation|
|2. machinarice and equipment|
What land needs to be purchased for this business?
If yes, then the value of the land is —————.
If not then the land should be rented and its value———–
Maintenance and repair
The necessary steps for the maintenance of permanent assets are
Availability of spare parts –near or far. The list of where the spare parts can be found.
Permanent assets source
|Fixed assets||the planet date of collection||source||comments|
|1.bulding||your target date||cash||rent|
|Column 1 Value||your target date||cash||rent|
|Column 1 Value||your target date||cash||rent|
|Column 1 Value||your target date||cash||rent|
|Column 1 Value||your target date||cash||rent|
|Column 1 Value||your target date||cash||rent|
|others||your target date||cash||rent|
Production capacity of the planned projects (100%power) Yearly product $350000.00
Factory location and design
Your business address/location:
Availability of row materials
The business required row materials and their expenditure are as follows-
|Row materials mane||cost||where to find||notes|
The required direct workers and their skills are ad follows
The required indirect worker’s and their skills are as follows
Availability of workers
Worker is available its good. But if not available worker-whats problem might be in production?
write hear :
The following steps will be taken for the above problems. writing hear:
Worker’s productivity :
The following steps will be taken to increase the productivity of the workers.
The overall cost of the factory:
|NO||the details of the cost||100%in production power||1st year||2nd year||3rd year|
|3.maintenance and repair|
|no||the details of the cost||100%in production power||1st year||2nd year||3rd year|
|3.||the overall cost of the factory|
|4.||total manufacturing cost|
total manufacturing cost Manufacturing cost per unit = ----------------------------------- = Total amount of the product
Organization and management plan
Business name------------------- Business type-------------------- a. Single ownership (yes/no) b. Joint ownership(yes/no) c. Private limited(yes/no) d. Public limited (yes/no)
Industry entrepreneur’s name
|1.md faisal||2. md faisal||3 md faisal.||4. md faisal||5. md faisal|
The location of the business center
|NO||Entrepreneur’s name||experience||qualification||CV||other’s info|
Business eastern activities and expenses
|1.||prepare a business plan|
|5.||buy land/ rental (only time)|
|6.||start construction(only time)|
|7.||machinery contracts and LC(only time)|
|8.||finish the construction(only time)|
|10.||reach the equipment site|
|14.||experimental production started(only time)|
|15.||commercial production started(only time)|
|Fixed assets||purchase price||stability||depreciation|
The salary of the administrative manpower
|no||Position||work type||skill type||educational qualification||salary month||salary (yearly)|
Administrative expenses yearly
|1.||deprecate office equipment|
|2.||the salary of the administrative manpower|
Total project cost
|Land Building equipment|
|Furniture and utensils|
|Raw materials||one month|
|The overall cost of the factory||one month|
|Marketing cost||one month|
|Administrative expenses||one month|
|Total project cost(a+b+c)|
|Loan and own funding ratio|
Loan repayment account
Calculate the total cost of the product
|Column 1||spending sectors||total|
|1.||total marketing costs|
|2.||total manufacturing cost|
|3.||total management cost|
|4.||financial cost (interest)|
total cost The cost per unit the product = --------------------------- = Total number of products
Profit and loss calculation
Profit and loss
|1st year||2nd year||3rd year|
|1. Minus-product expenses|
|The overall cost of the factory|
|2.Minus- management expenses|
|3.Minus -loan interest|
|Profit before text|
Internal return of rate(IRR)
primary profit 1y 2y 3y 1.Initial return rate on sale = ---------------------------------- = Sale x 100
net profit 2.net return rate on sale = ---------------------x 100 = Sale
3.net return on total sale =————————-x 100 =
Total project cost
net profit 4.returns on own investment=---------------------------x 100 = Own investment
|1. Administrative expenses=|
|Total fixed cost=|
|1.raw materials =|
|Total variable cost=|
total sale x fixed cost Break event = -------------------------------------------- = Total sale x variable cost